"TorQ was outstanding. No, make that astonishing."
- The Ottawa Citizen, March 2012
"It certainly was a great pleasure to work with TorQ. This rare combination of their exceptional musicianship, paired with personal engagement and human empathy, made it a liaison and performance to keep in good memory for a long time to come! Ihope it won’t take too long before we can repeat this experience."
- Maestro Frieder Bernius, Musik Podium Stuttgart and Stuttgart Chamber Choir
"TorQ is an exhilarating ensemble that leaves audiences amazed with their showmanship and musicianship. Their commitment to excellence, and the ability to meaningfully connect with any level of audience, makes them a unique musical ensemble. These four musicians will be the highlight of any concert series or educational program you stage in your community."
- Dr. Darrin Oehlerking, Assistant Professor of Music Education and Director of Bands at the University of Saskatchewan
"It was a privilege to host TorQ here in Brandon. You held our audience's attention from beginning to end, and what creativity, contrast, and variety in your programming and presentation! This was artistic excellence and entertainment at its finest, and our audience members are already asking when you will return. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with our students and community - Bravo!"
- Dr. Michael Kim, Dean of the Faculty of Music at Brandon University
"The musicians of TorQ brought incredible imagination, musicianship and energy to our performance together. Whether improvising or collaborating with our four choirs, TorQ gave creative, polished performances and our audience rushed to their feet!"
- Mark Vuorinen, Artistic Director and Conductor, Grand Philharmonic Choir